Health Coaches are being increasingly recognized as important partners in SELF CARE and valuable collaborators to the established medical care system.
We are also being included in school systems to help (re) educate from a young age on nutrition for a life long healthy body.
I was lucky to have been raised among mentors who brought this consciousness early in my pre teens and will be delighted to help with your children's awareness and relationship to food. Please feel free to contact me on the above.
As a Holistic Nutrition Health Coach I guide and mentor to empower you, and provide ongoing support and motivation as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.I help women, men and children of all ages implement positive sustainable lifestyle changes through:
- 1 on 1 coaching programs where I will support you step by step until your pre set goals have been assimilated and become second nature.
- Stay-in health coaching program where I will travel to and as needed stay in your home to help you detox, teach you simple healthy cooking and help you make the necessary lifestyle changes you wish for yourself.
With you I redesign your physical environment and home spaces, your daily routines to re-organize, re-fit and re-set them onto a healthier course so we co-create a new You.
- Workshops - tailor-made, private 1 on 1 or in small groups.
As your personal Health Coach, I will listen carefully and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you.
1 on 1 Program. Together we will:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
- Create your personal blueprint for long-lasting effect
What you get:
- Two 1-on-1 50-minute progress sessions per month
- Email support between sessions
- Simple bespoke healthy recipes to try out
- Handouts specific to your needs and goals
- Monthly 30 minute online tip chat/live cooking tutorials
There's so much buzz these days about functional medicine, but what we do as Health Coaches is less complicated and way less expensive.
Functional medicine can pinpoint problems in the body, after that's done, it's all about diet and lifestyle.
As an Integrative Nutrition coach, we start with diet and lifestyle and then "given half a chance the body will heal itself by itself" throughout all the various systems in the body.