"All the answers you seek you can find in Nature".
The two above fundamentals have been my quests and guides throughout my journey.
They continue to lead me to my continuous discoveries and insights and assist me in my work today as a holistic health coach.
Born and bred in southern Africa, Mother Nature's secrets, her laws and cycles have always been central to my life.
From childhood my preferred place has always been in Nature - her complex magical system has always fascinated and nourished me in countless ways. So has human behaviour and the continuous inevitable process of metamorphosis, in nature and in our species.
Through the process of observation, exploration, research, study, reflection and the art of connecting the dots, Mother nature remains my favourite teacher on holistic healing. She has led me to some eye-opening insights, as has my research in ancient tribal wisdom, natural alternative medicine, remedies and natural therapies which I experimented on Self, during close to 4 decades.
At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I additionally learnt over 100+ dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, Mediterranean, Ketogenic and Paleo, to raw, vegan, alkaline and macrobiotics, and everything in between. In addition, I learnt innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and illness prevention.
Drawing on my expertise and experience, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results.
You will develop a deeper understanding of your individual biology, food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Plus you will benefit from the knowledge I’ve gleaned from thousands of hours spent reading, researching, studying, and learning condensed into exactly what works to get you the results you want.
Each session, which can be done online or in person, will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that help you transform your life and body.